Barrow Boys Brewing Co. is a small independent brewing company, owned and operated by people who love great beer. We launched in mid-2014 and our focus is brewing unique & flavoursome yet balanced beer styles. We have a lot of fun at Barrow Boys but still roll up our sleeves and we don’t like to cut corners. Each of us wear a few different hats within the business and we’re on the lookout for additional skills as we continue to grow.
We’re looking for an experienced & professional pedlar with a retail focus to join our team in Melbourne. The role will involve supporting sales through our existing retail customers as well as generating additional sales through new businesses. There’ll be other requirements from time to time as well, such as helping at events, making deliveries & interstate travel.
If you’re experienced in selling beer or just love great beer and have experience in sales, and you possess skills & qualities like the ones listed below, we’d love to hear from you.
• A friendly personality with a positive outlook.
• Self-motivated and driven, to help set and achieve company goals.
• Solid networking skills. Holding existing connections in the liquor industry would be a valued advantage.
• A passion for representing and peddling products you believe in.
• Experience selling into retail businesses and supporting sales through our customer’s stores.
• Strong communication and record keeping capabilities.
If this sounds like you, and you’re interested in hearing more, drop an email to email@example.com with a little info about yourself. Job applications close on Jan 31st, 2016.